Katelyn Klingler Leveque
Fax: (317) 574-0969
Katelyn is a transactional attorney focusing her practice on real estate and construction law. She has experience advising clients in the acquisition and disposition of commercial real estate, including conducting title and survey review, drafting conveyance documents, and coordinating among parties to push deals across the finish line. She also has experience counseling clients through the rezoning and variance processes in numerous municipalities in Indiana.
Prior to joining Easter & Cavosie, Katelyn practiced real estate development, zoning, and corporate law at an Am Law 200 firm.
- Counseled clients in $60 million joint multifamily disposition
- Assisted with acquisition and disposition of commercial real estate in Indiana, Ohio, Colorado, and Florida
- Represented clients before multiple boards of zoning appeals in Indiana
Speeches & Publications
- Two poems published in Penumbra literary magazine, 2018.
- Four poems published in Indiana’s Best Emerging Poets (Z Publishing), 2017.
- Best Short Poem Award, Indiana Collegiate Press Association, 2015.
- Indianapolis Youth Orchestra, Board of Directors
- Thomas More Society Central Indiana, Board of Directors
- Broad Ripple Village Association, Member
- Indiana University, B.A., summa cum laude (2017)
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law, J.D., cum laude (2021)
- Editor in Chief, Indiana Law Journal, Volume